Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Who To Hire

 I just heard something that made me rethink my position and I want to share it with all of you.

Here is the new idea.  Rather than just thinking about the person to vote for, why don't we look at the situation just like "hiring" a President.  Are we talking about their personality or as a friend?  No!  What we are doing is actually hiring a person to carry out the duties of the President.  You could look at this like a baseball coach too.  When he puts in a pinch hitter, he would look at the player's batting average as the main part of his decision, so why not for our President?  

Who has the best batting average when it comes to a President we are about to hire?  Is that a difficult question for you?  What does it have to do with the way they talk or their "style"?  If you think about the decision you are about to make when you pull that lever, it is not the person's style unless you are incompetent when it comes to hiring the President of the USA and the impact that it will have on you and your children for years into the future.

I have hired and fired a lot of people over the years and I think that I have done a good job and that is now how I look at my next vote for President.  Another slat that is worth looking at is who or what will I be voting for.  As I see it, if I vote for Harris, since she is as incompetent as Biden, what I would really be voting for is a government run by "bureaucrats", not really the person who I vote for.  If I vote for Trump, I know that I am voting for the person who has a batting average and who will be running the office of President of the USA.  If we go a little farther and what the "swamp" to be drained, who would actually do that?  Only Trump will even try to drain the swamp.  We know that the bearcats will never put themselves out of jobs!

Remember that with your vote your are Hiring our next President.