Thursday, September 5, 2024

Pie

 How about voting for "Pie" in the up coming election?  I am going to vote for "Pie" and I will explain why in this blog.

I am sure that most of you did not even know that "Pie" was even on the ballot, but it is. I have talked to a lot of Democrats and many have told me that they were interested in "Pie".  When I asked them what all this business about "Pie" was?  They told me that they were concerned about all the rich people getting a bigger piece of "Pie" than them.  They went on that they wanted the same size piece of "Pie" even if the "Pie" was smaller.  They were more concerned about equality than they were for food for their children. I don't think that most of you knew this about Democrats.

What I am voting for is the biggest "pie" possible, not a smaller "Pie".  Even if some rich guy gets an even bigger piece of "Pie", at least I will get a bigger piece of "Pie" than I do now with Biden.  How about you? Look at our border and you will see that it means a smaller piece of "Pie" for most of us.  If we have more mouths, then it means the "Pie' has to be divided between more mouths,  It might work out that a few large companies end up with more "Pie".  Where do you think most of the money that Biden spends, adding to the nation debit. ends up?  The same rich people who are donating to the Democrats.  That is who.

With a bigger "Pie", I know that I will have a chance for a bigger piece of that bigger "Pie".  Equity be dammed!