The dust is just starting to settle on the Beiden Ryan debate and I think that most people did not see the significance of Beiden's conduct. It is like one-move chess players. All they saw was the rude and arrogant behavior of Beiden. I heard people later saying what a "nice" guy Beiden was on an individual basis. That may be true, but it does not explain his conduct. I think that I know what does..
First, a little human history and personal observations about "groups". Beiden is part of the Obama "group" and thus has to fit in. It is human nature for people who are part of a "group" to try to emulate the leader. One of the strangest stories that I ever heard involved Spain. It seems that many years ago that the King of Spain was a hair lip and spoke with a lisp. To be apart of the King's "group" all the people started also speaking with a lisp so that they better fit into the "group". Don't think so? Well, check it out. Most Mexicans do not speak with a lisp, but much of the hoy paloy does. Hey, that is how "group" think works.
We have motorcycle "groups" come thru our town from time to time and the members all act like their leader. If the leader is a nice guy so are the members of the "group". If their leader is an ass, so are the members of their "group'. Have you ever seen a new coach take over a losing team? The first thing the new coach does is to create a new atmosphere and present himself as a winner and that he is a better coach than the old one. He may not directly state this, but his conduct demonstrates it. Next, he tries to get his team (group) thinking and acting like himself. It is just like the motorcycle "group".
Notice how your kids want to wear the same kinds of cloths that their friends wear. Notice also that there is normally some single person at the school who sets the tone and then those in the "group" follow. They are not even aware that they are followers being directed by the leader, but that is exactly what is happening. This same thing happens in business and in the military when there is a new manager or commander. It is human nature and human nature does not change.
Now, back to Beiden's conduct. Beiden was not always the rude arrogant person that you saw in the debate. He became part of Obama's "group" and adopted the same rules of conduct as the leader, Obama. We all know that Obama looks down at everyone and is one of the most arrogant people who I have ever seen. I would put him right next to the late President of France, Charles DeGault in that regard. What Beiden's conduct was is a window into the inner workings of the Obama administration. Beiden is proof of what all of us have been aware of for some time. The lesson from Beiden is to what extent that Obama has influenced "our" government. Beiden is not just one person who has this attitude. Think of the many others who were there when Obama took over and have changed plus those who Obama has appointed?
You connect your own dots and tell me if you don't come to the same conclusion. Think about how much our country has changed in just 4 years. I laugh at the Obama's statement that, "...I have found that I can not change Washington from the inside...". You now know that was a bald face lie.