Sunday, October 21, 2012

2012 Election, Check My Batting Average

I have written over 500 blogs on different topics and from time to time, I like to look back at my batting average.  I make predictions based on the facts as I see them and the way that I connect the dots.  Anyone could do that, but what kind of batting average do they have?  That is what counts.  I would like to go back to four of my blogs where I made predictions about what will happen in the future.  Now that we are in the "future", how were my predictions?  Here goes.

First, "Gulf Oil Spill and Science---5/5/2010
It does not seem all that  long ago but back then when I first heard about the oil spill, I predicted that it would be a "non-event" and our government would over react.  I predicted that no beaches or major groups of birds or animals would die.  Hey, I was right!!!!

Second, Revisiting The GMC Volt----7/15/2010
I predicted that the Volt would be a total flop and that millions of dollars would be squandered along with our tax money.  Now what has happened?  The Volt is gone as it the company that was going to make the Green batteries.  Hey, I was right!!!!!

Third, Japan Earth Quake Vs New Orleans Hurricane---
I predicted that Japan would be cleaned up before New Orleans even though the damage in Japan was worse.  Hey, I was right!!!!

Fourth, Predictions About The 2012 Election---8/24/2011
I predicted the dirtiest campaign in history.  I also predicted that we would see a surge in absentee voting where no one really know who filled out the ballot.  Hey, I was right again!!!!

The only point of this blog is to point out that if you are honest about the facts and have normal intelligence that you can see most of this coming and protect yourself.  Yes, I do own a lot of guns and I have plenty of amo.