Saturday, September 10, 2011

Longshoremen's Union in Seattle

I predicted that the unions were going to be a big problem in the 2012 election because Obama told them that he "...had their backs...". Why do you think the Longshoremen in Seattle took over the office and held the people there against their will while they vandalized their equipment. So far they have only been charged with trespassing rather than kidnapping. OJ Simpson did almost the same thing in Nevada and now he is in prison for 20 years.

It is going to get bad.

A couple of weeks ago an electrical contractor in Ohio was shot in the arm by some union goons that he caught while they were painting "scab" on the side of his truck. So far, I don't think anyone has been charged with attempted murder. Sounds to me that this should be considered a "hate" crime.

It is going to get bad.

Someone is going to shoot back or try to get trespassers off their property and I predict that the land owner will get arrested and the trespassers will get off. This is exactly what happened in Chile to a friend of mine. I think that a similar thing happened in Arizona when a farmer tossed some Mexicans off his land.

It is going to get bad.

One of the problems is that the news media is not reporting all these events. I think we need some kind of Blog that will publish all these types of events. Remember the Black Panthers who were intimidating voters in South Carolina? The black attorney general dropped all charges against them.

It is going to get bad.