I warned you about what is going to happen in the 2012 election and the recent comments by Hoffa to the auto workers union prior to Obama's labor day speech confirm it. Hoffa called the Tea Party group a bunch of SOB's and Obama seemed to have gone right along with it. You are going to see the union goons all over the place in the next election and this time there will be no limit to what they will do.
On a little different subject, I have been concerned about the silence by "good" Muslims regarding the "bad" Muslims terrorists. I have been asking why the "good" Muslims never condemn the "bad" ones. Now, the reason that I bring this up is that I predict that our school teacher's union will be silent just like the "good" Muslims have been silent.
Talk to you school union friends and ask them what they would do if they saw their union members trying to intimidate voters in the 2012 election. I watched what was going on in Madison, Wis with the union goons there. I did not see any of the school teachers commenting about the goon type tactics that were being used in Madison. This is what I am talking about. Under Obama, there does not seem to be any limit to what the unions feel that they can do and get away with. We are not so much talking about "law", but ethical and moral standards. The law can never substitute for high ethical and moral standards when it comes to making a place livable. Mexico, for example, does not have a problem with their laws. They have a ethical and moral problem. That is my concern about what has happened within the labor union here in the USA as a result of Obama telling union members that, "...I have your backs...".
Just wait. My prediction is that it is going to get real bad and I mean real bad. There are going to be shots fired and people killed in the name of politics this time around. I have no idea how we are ever going to turn this thing back around.