Tuesday, March 13, 2012

American Airline CEO, Bob Crandall

I just saw Bob Crandall interviewed by Cavuto on Fox Business and I was very surprised. I have seen him interviewed in the past and thought that he had his head on straight, but now I don't know. Here is what he said.

He preferred Obama over Romney because he felt that Obama was "more" honest. I will admit that honesty is a good trait, but it takes much more than that to handle the job of President. I know a few mental retarded people who are very honest, but I would not want them for President. Crandall is really simple minded.

When asked about the price of gas, Crandall piped right in that Obama was right and "drill more wells would not make the price of gas go down". It is clear to me that Crandall is not a Chess player. If he was, he would clearly be a "one mover". He seems to accept that doing nothing was OK when drilling more wells makes the USA wealthier and more able to pay for gas. He next put out the Obama party line by promoting "infrastructure" "investments". I don't think that Crandall has any ides what a "good" "investment" is. If he did, he would have realized that none of Obama's infrastructure "investments" would ever pay back pay back.

It was lucky that Cavuto never was able to ask about the "investments" in "green" energy. If he had, I am sure that Crandall would would have spouted the Obama party line. These were not investments, they were free gifts of our tax money to friends of Obama that had as their purpose his reelection.

When asked about the state of the airline industry that Crandall should know some thing about, Crandall had some strange ideas. He said that the, "would prefer more government control over the industry vs a consolidation". He seems not to have any idea about how the free enterprise system works. The only thing that I can attribute his attitude to is his age. I think his brain has gone soft.

Crandall is the type of person who should be helping to support the future of the USA, but he seems to be doing just the opposite.