Monday, November 26, 2018

Immigration Caravan Wake Up Call

How about a little wake up call regarding the immigration caravan?  You should learn a few facts before you make up your mind about immigration!  Most people only deal with emotion, without any facts.  This blog will give you some simple facts that I hope will help you understand the problem.

Here is the data.  It is the "median age" of the country's citizens.  The statistics tells you how responsible the country's citizen are and if they have breeding patterns that are out of control.  People who have children should act responsibly and only have the number of children that they can care for.  If they have more than they can care for, the parent is the real problem, not responsible citizens in some other country.  The problem has to be solved at it's source and that may require some "tough love".  If you don't understand what that is, you will be wasting your time to read on.

Country                                         Median Age
El Salvador------------------------------25.8
USA--------------------------------------38.0
Mexico-----------------------------------27.5
Canada-----------------------------------40.0
Honduras--------------------------------23.4
Guatemala-------------------------------21.3
Panama----------------------------------28.4
Argentina--------------------------------31.7
Chile--------------------------------------33.7
Australia---------------------------------37.4
New Zealand----------------------------38.0

Review the facts above and tell which ones are the countries that you would not mind living in?  I would say that I would not like to live in any country where the median age was below "30 years".  The reason is that the citizens of those countries with median ages below 30 years are clearly irresponsible.  I do not like or respect people who are not responsible.  How about you?  I know that there are "individuals" in many of these countries who are responsible, but here, I am talking about the majority.  For those of you who only want to deal with "perfect" solutions, I know that you will not be able to grasp the significance of the above data.

The bottom line is that rewarding irresponsible breeding will not cause the irresponsible breeding to end.  Only tough love will and it might get very tough before you will see improvement.  You have to be tough yourself to hold out for what you know is right.  If anyone has a better alternative, I would like to know what it is.  If it is only a delay tactic, don't waste my time.

The facts don't lie, but many people do!

PS--How about some more facts?  In Gaza the median age is 18 and in Uganda it is 15.  How would you like to live in either of those countries?  Starting to understand the problem?  Why don't the global warming nuts point out some of these facts?