Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Global Warming Facts

I am getting very tired of listening to the global warming nuts.  How about you?  I have not talked to anyone who knew anything about real weather or science.  Here are some simple facts.

I checked to see what the average temperature is for a couple of USA cities that I want to share with you.  Omaha has an average temperature of 51.1 degrees.  That sounds like a very comfortable temperature to me.  How about you?  What if global warming caused the temperature of Omaha to go up by "two" degrees?   That would mean Omaha would have an average temperature of 53.1.  Do you think that life would change significantly for the people of Omaha at that temperature?  I don't! Now, look at Oklahoma City that now has an average temperature of 60.6 degrees.  How can people live in a hot place like Oklahoma City?

It is interesting that global warming nuts think that us humans are the one who caused the global warming, but none mention population control as the solution.  It seems to me that if there is a problem that you should look for the cause and then address the cause.  Why don't global warming nuts practice this simple principle?

I mentioned in another blog that if the USA was as densely populated as El Salvador that the USA would have 3.1 billion people.  Why isn't there more discussion about how places like El Salvador are affecting global warming?

Did you ever hear a global warming nut explain why the glaciers melted or what is happening to the permafrost that is around the North Pole? I have not either.  I don't even know if they know what permafrost is!  Did you ever pull the floating ice cube in a glass of water trick on a global warming nut?  Everyone who I ever pulled it on thought that the glass would over flow when the ice melted.  It can be a lot of fun testing them on exactly how much the global warming nuts  know about weather and science.

PS--France needs to think about the impact of the millions of immigrants from Iraq and Syria they allowed into Europe rather than a gas tax!  Muslim over breeding is the biggest problem facing the world and the human race, not global warming.