Here we go again. Have you noticed that this time it is following the exact same path as in the past? You ask, "What path is that"? You know, "plausible deny ability". This is where everyone at the top who are in charge do not know anything about what those who they are responsible for are doing. Isn't it a neat concept? Every time some thing "bad" happens during Obama's watch, he is "out of the loop" or has "plausible deny ability". I ask, "how can a person responsible for something claim that he is "not" responsible? Obama has done this at least 5 times that I can count and I am sure there must be more.
Did you ever notice that Obama is always in the loop and aware in detail if something "good" happens? I know a little about the odds of a coin coming up heads and tails and this one looks like some one has queered the odds. Who could that be? I think that your guess will be correct.
This blog is just a reminder for you to stop looking at the Petraeus' affair as the problem and look at the people in the chain of command who knew, but have hidden behind the concept of"plausible deny ability". That's the problem. I blogged on this same point before and I don't think any of the talking heads on TV have mentioned this dishonest concept once. As long as we remain this totally stupid, this same kind of thing is going to continue. I do hear things like, "what did he know and when did he know it?" This is not the same as "plausible deny ability". This has become the most often used method of telling bald face lies to the American people and we need to bring an end to it.
Open your eyes or it is just going to get worse.