I don't want to offend anyone by this blog, but I would like to explore my theory about "movers". In prior blogs, I pointed out that education did not seem to have much to do with being or not being a "one mover". I do think that our educational system could favor "one movers" because of the attention to parroting back information for a test. Parroting is rewarded in our educational systems from the beginning of time. That is a fact.
Now, why would I even think that Jews could be "one movers"? Note, when I speak of groups being this or that, what I mean is that a majority would have this or that trait. I feel that one of the traits which "one movers" have is "group think" That is where a majority think alike. If you are into some religion, it is clear that you must also be into "group think". With me so far? This next point may be a stretch, but here goes. I dug out this data on the voting patterns for Obama in the last election and found that about 95% of Blacks voted for Obama. That was not a big surprise, but the fact that 89% of Jews voted for Obama was. These are the two top groups that voted for Obama.
When I talked to people who did not vote for Obama, most could not understand how those who did vote for Obama could not see thru his rhetoric. They seem to have been taken in by Obama's flowery speech and did not see that he was just talking "change" in general terms with no specifics. It was impossible to understand Obama's message if you were a "two or three mover". If Obama is a Judas, as I have proposed, the best people to follow him would be "one movers" or sheep. I don't think a Judas would do very well trying to lead a bunch of cats.
I know that many of you can't get past the spot where education does not alone change you from a "one mover" to a "two or three mover". If you can get past that one, you will see that Jews just may be "one movers". I took my grand kids to music lessons the other day and it was a music school run by a Jew. About 75% of the instructors were also Jews as were the students. The reason that I bring this point us is that I feel "one movers" do a lot better in music than "two and three movers". Music is very ordered without much room for kids who act like cats and don't follow instructions. Those into group think are very good at following instructions like the flock of sheep. Did you notice in the Bible that they always talk about looking after the sheep and never about looking after the cats? There may be some kind of lesson there.
I don't like to bring up what happened in Germany with Hitler, but you have to admit that the Jews did not put up much resistance. Many were taken in by Hitler's rhetoric and I think the same thing is happening now with Obama. What did people back in 1936 think the end game was? How did they think things were going to end up? It is the same with Obama. How do you think things are going to end up if he gets reelected? "One movers" don't think that far ahead and that is the problem. You could take anything, even green energy, and ask "how is it going to end up"? Green energy is stupid, but "one movers" are eating it up. Maybe Jews are "one movers".