Monday, December 13, 2021

Rutin

 Short title, but I think you will find it very interesting.

What is Rutin?  I am not sure, but Google does not have the name in its dictionary I can tell you that.  First, a little history.  Back when I was in college over 50 years ago, the coach of the Judo team had the players take Rutin to prevent bruising.  I did not think much about it at the time, but I did know that Rutin helps your body strengthen the small capillaries.  Many years later when my wife had cancer and had to stay in bed, she developed "bed sores".  This is common in people who are bed ridden.

Now, I am not a doctor, but I am an engineer who deals with principle and concepts and who applies them to solve new problems.  It is like the word problem in math.  It is not enough to just know how to add, subtract and multiply.  You have to be able to apply those algorithms to totally new and unique problems. That's the idea behind Rutin.  Here is what I think causes bed sores.  Pressure on some tiny capillary is enough to cause it to burst.  The capillaries are the end of the line in our circulatory system with all the other upstream systems sending down help and taking away waste.  If the tip of the line is broken once something brakes there is no support to fix it.  If the capillaries are strong, the bruise does not start in the first place and if is starts some good strong capillaries are there ready to help.

In the case of my wife once she had these bed sores, I pulled out the Rutin and gave her 500mg each day.  In a very short time the bed sores were gone.  I think that if I had been giving her Rutin before that she may never have had bed sores in the first place.

In the past six months I have spoken with at least 10 doctors and "zero" have ever heard of Rutin.  I did the same thing with several nurses and none ever heard of it.  Does that tell you some thing?  You can look up Rutin on your computer and that is what I did.  One guy claimed that he purchased Rutin by mistake and when he took it his bleeding guns stopped.  Sounds to me like that is exactly how Rutin works.   

I could not find Rutin in any of my local drug stores and none of the drugist said that they had ever heard of it.  Really!  I had to go online to find a source.  A bottle of 200 only cost about five dollars.  It is cheap and may be that is why drug companies don't promote or offer it.  I can not excuse doctors for being so ignorant.  I have not asked my local nursing homes if they have ever heard of Rutin, but I would expect that they have not and just keep on treating bed sores with expensive drugs.

I ask you to do a little home work yourself and investigate Rutin,  I know that many of you must be older and your capillaries are getting weak.  Rutin just might be part of your answer.

PS--I spoke to a couple of my friends who are taking blood thinners and none of their doctors have added Rutin to their treatment.  I also have friends who are on steroids and they know that steroids cause thinning of the skin and bruising, but none are on Rutin either.  The answer is "follow the money"!  This not the last time you will hear from me on Rutin!