Friday, February 5, 2016

Are Librals All Near Sighted?

I was talking to a liberal friend today who seemed a little insecure so they started off with a statement that they thought was "non" controversial.  "Do you think it is a "right" that all citizens should have free medical care?"  As you might have expected this statement "was" controversial.  Here is how I responded.

I told them that, "if you feel something is a "right", then you also feel that it is "right" for the  police to come to my home and take my property and give it to you and your liberal friends."  They seemed surprised that I brought up the fact that liberals do not have any problem "legally" stealing from responsible hardworking people.  Any time a liberal feels that some thing that costs money is a "right", they never look ahead to where and how the money will come from.  Just think how different the USA would be today if in the constitution that it was stated that it took a 2/3 vote by congress to take property from individual citizens without compensation?  Liberals do not understand that the purpose of the constitution was to protect the minority from the majority.  In this case, I am talking about all the liberals who feel that they can "vote" themselves the wealth of others.  Liberals think that people with wealth got that wealth by winning the lottery rather than hard work.

I blogged in the past that people who do not have the wealth to take care of themselves can pay their share in other ways.  They could join the Army, graduate from high school, get a job and be responsible, not have children out of wedlock or that they could not afford to care for and obey the laws.  I would not spend a penny helping people who have not been responsible and willing to help themselves.  I and most of my friends have no problem helping people who are responsible and who help themselves.  What liberals want to do is to "force" me to share my property with people who are not responsible citizens and in some cases with illegal immigrants who are law breakers and who are not even citizens.  Is that sick or what?

This is a little off the subject, but I think we need to think of people who are here in the USA in at least three classes.  Further, the people in those three classes should not all have 100% of the rights as citizens.  My classes are (1) Citizens, (2) People here legally, (3) People who are here illegally.  As an example, we give welfare to illegal immigrants and free medical services that many of our citizens do not have.  The total legal process to deport an illegal immigrant should not take more than one week and not cost more than $250.  Now it is next to impossible to deport some one and costs us over $10,000 if we do.  Our current systems are sick.  To save money, Obama has stopped enforcing the law regarding deportation.  Is that sick also?