Sunday, August 2, 2015

What Kind Of Voters Does The USA Have?

I have been thinking about this one for some time and now I am going to start blogging on the subject.  Rather than focus on the Presidential candidates, I am going to focus on the voters.  My reason is that we are going to get the President that these voters chose no matter what their qualifications for the office.  I know that I am going to have to do a lot of research because it seems no one either does it or it is never reported in the news.  I do know a few things about the voters and I will start with what I know.

I think that about 90% of Blacks voted for Obama and that was enough to swing the election his way.  The fact is that Blacks are the least educated of any group of voters in the USA.  They also have the highest rate of violation of the law.  By any measure Blacks would appear to be the least qualified to chose a President for a modern country like the USA, but that is what just happened.  The Blacks are just one group of voters.  Do you think there is any logical argument that a candidate could make to get Blacks to vote for someone who was not a Democrat or Black?  Do you think that Blacks make up their minds on logic or voo doo?  I don't know.

Now, these are not solid facts, but this is what I know.  Jews also voted for Obama in large numbers.  I think that it was almost 90% too.  Now, why would a Jew vote for Obama?  These people seem well educated and able to understand simple logic.  That is where I have a problem.  As I have watched Jews over the past 50 or so years, one thing seems to come thru to me and that is that Jews use Blacks as "stocking horses" for their racial concerns.  Rather than take on groups that they feel are discriminating against Jews, they focus on the protecting Blacks from discrimination.  Jews seem to feel that if there are laws that protect Blacks that those same laws will also protect Jews.  I can understand that logic.  If you watch TV, you will see Jews all over the place in the "media".  If people do not trust the "media", I would have to conclude that they do not trust "Jews" since they are so dominate.  This same thing applies to the Democratic party where Jews dominate.  I think they are smart to focus 90% of their attention on one party rather than being even handed where they would have much less impact.  I don't know when Jews got on the Democratic band wagon, but now I do not think that they can afford to get off.

There is a lot of data on the internet to compare the average USA voter with the rest of the world and on almost any measure, we do not come out very good.  We come out ahead when it comes to spending on something but not on the results.  We rank no better than 30th in education or life expectancy even though we clearly spend the most on each.  In terms of wealth, we are also far down the list too.  Why we still feel that we are so rich is beyond me.  There are only a very few countries who have a higher murder rate or rate of imprisonment than the USA, but I do not think that is something that we should be proud of.

Unions are another group that has the money and power to influence voters.  If you know the history of unions, then you must know where the unions are the most powerful and why.  They started in mines and factories, but have now moved into the public sector where no one is minding the store.  Who do you think would be the easiest to steal from and get away with it?  A private business spending their own money or a government agency spending your tax money?  That is a real easy one.  In many cities, the unions elect the mayor and supervisors and then negotiate with those they have just elected to get paid more.  Nice arrangement!  Who you think the union members are going to vote for?  You only have to look at all the bankrupt big cities in the USA to get an idea who is out there voting and for what and why.  Do you think any union group is going to consider the impact of their actions 25 or more years into the future?  No way!  They only look to the next pay check and not the future of the country or even their own children.  That is just one of the problems with union voters.  Look at your public schools?  The unions run the public schools not parents.  It is the case at all levels including our colleges and universities.  It is interesting that the best educated country in Europe is Ireland where the Catholic Church runs most schools not the unions.

We have different religious groups out there too.  If there is something that goes against their teachings, it trumps all logic.  They seem to have a "one issue" mentality.  Unions and Blacks also share in this same tunnel vision and do not seem able to formulate any form of a compromise between competing ideas.  I don't want to call these people "nuts" because in most other ways, they seem normal.

This is my first cut at describing just who are the voters in the USA who chose our President.  As I dig out more facts and data, I think that I will be able to paint a clearer picture and from that I think we will be able to see how our set of politicians play to these different and very strange groups in order to get elected.  As it stands now, only a true con man can be elected with our system.  A good used car salesman would do well in our current political system and that is the problem.

PS---Do you ever watch those TV programs where an interviewer interviews "normal" people on the street?  These people are our voters.  Did you notice how few know anything about anything?  From what I see on TV, I would estimate that less than 10% should be qualified to vote.  How about you?

PS---If and when you watch the Republican debate, rather than judging the candidates as you would normally do, you should pretend that you are the average mentally retarded USA voter.  By doing this, you will better be able to predict which candidate will win.  You may also notice that the candidate that you really like speaks over the heads of the average mentally retarded USA voter.  Most candidates think the voters are a lot smarter than they really are.  To win, a candidate has to think "dumb".