If I were a Judas who wanted to destroy the USA from the inside, what things would I do? That is the subject of this blog.
Any good Judas needs a plan and here is my plan. To be the most affective Judas, the best position for me would be President of the USA. From that position I would be able to have the greatest negative affect on the USA. To get elected President, I would need to have several things working in my favor. Being Black would help as well as having the backing of the major news media and the trade unions. The school teachers union would be one of the best to have on my side. Since getting elected would be the most important factor, I would need a minimal personal history that could not be used against me. I would do anything to prevent competitors from digging up dirt on me. I would block all may school records. I would not vote on any legislation in my home state except those that would have easily passed anyway. I would just vote "present" on issues that were contested. To prevent making any speaking mistakes, I would use a "teleprompter" and just "read" the speeches. Once I was elected President, I would surround myself with Blacks who were more loyal to other Blacks than to the USA.
Next, I would start to put my plan into affect. Here is how I would destroy the USA from the inside. First, I would try to divide the citizens and destroy any sense of unity. Once I had them divided, I would try to pit each group against the other. I would help some groups and not others and thus make them hate me as well as each other. I really don't care if a group hates me as long as I destroy the unity of the USA. I would expand food stamps to promote Blacks and Latinos and further separate them from other groups.
Next, I would squander as much of the wealth of the USA as I could. I would spend money on worthless things like renewable energy and student loans for worthless majors. As I said above, I would expand food stamps and other forms of welfare so that people would not need to work or get an education to live well. Rather than increase taxes to pay for these programs, I would borrow as much money as I could. This way people would see these new programs as free without any pain.
Next, I would try to weaken the basic economy. Since energy is the basic driver of any advanced economy, I would do every thing that I could to increase the cost of energy. I would promote a war on coal as a first step and not allow any more drilling for oil or gas on public lands. If that were not enough, I would implement regulations by departments who report to me that would make energy and all forms of production more expensive. I would do things like "mandating" clean air, water, renewable energy, or mileage standards. The beauty of this approach is that I would not have to increase taxes to pay for anything. The cost would be hidden, but the negative affect on the economy would be the same.
Since one of the biggest costs in our economy is medical, I would do every thing that I could to increase both the cost and the percentage of the GNP spent on medical. It was 17% before Obamacare and that will now go higher. Rather than work on efficiency of medical, I would put as much sand into the gears as I could. This will be a hidden cost that few will pick up on. This will also act like a Red Herring and keep the focus off other things that I will be doing.
Now to foreign policy. I want to lower our standing around the world. Since I was raised as a Moslem, I know a lot about how they think. The USA has always had a large group of people who were against any kind of war so I would build on that attitude by pulling 100% of the troops out. I would next trade 5 of the worst prisoners at Guantanimo for a 1 deserter. I would try to over throw any dictator in a Moslem country so that the Moslem mulas could take over and run those countries. I would pretend that I wanted these countries to become democracies knowing that this would actually be impossible. I would reduce the size of the military and piss off every officer and soldier in the process.
When a person with a brain connects the dots on all the things that I have done, it will be clear to anyone that I am a Judas.
The question for all of you is how I plan to slip out the side door just before all the "sheep" go on to be slautered.
PS---Here is an update on student loans. The federal government now has $1.6 trillion dollars worth of student loans outstanding. This is more than all credit card charges combined. It amounts to $4,700 for every man, women and child in the USA or about $18,800 per every family. As a Judas, I would want even more student loans with even lower interest rates. I would even extend them to community colleges and foreign students.