Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Obama Is Not Smart

If I have heard it one time, I have heard it a thousand times.  "Obama is very smart".  Well, I am here to tell you that he is not smart.  People are easily taken in that people who have graduated from college are smart and that going to college makes you smart.  Nothing could be farther from the truth.  In the case of Blacks, all bets are off.  With the affirmative action policies of most of our colleges, we know that many unqualified Blacks are accepted.  If there are some who are qualified, how do we sort out the ones that are from those who were not?  The fact that we do not have any of Obama's transcripts is another big question.  I never hired an engineer without seeing their transcripts.  Why do we have such low standards for our President?

If you see two people walking down the street and one is ugly and the other good looking, most of us think the good looking one is the smarter one.  Why is that?  I will grant that the half breed Obama is a good looking guy, but does that make him smart?  Does a good speaking voice make a person smart?  I don't think so.  How about a debate or a serious discussion?  Obama never has had one.  All he does is read off the teleprompter and he is good at it.  Who wrote those speeches?  Was it his wife or Vallie Jarrett?  When did he have time to even preread some of the speeches that he has given,  Do you recall the speech where he miss pronounced "corpsman" about 5 or 6 times?

My father used to tell me to keep my mouth shut if I did not know what I was talking about.  He said that it was better to be silent and let people think you were stupid rather that open your mouth and remove all dought.  In the case of Obama, he never has a debate with anyone.  He just keeps repeating his "talking points" like it was a speech into a vacuum.

It is clear that he does not know anything about business, health care or how big complex systems work.  As a community organizer, he had a simple job and that was as a glad hand salesman who was going to get something for his followers from the government with his "charm".  Know how stupid our government can be, I am sure that Obama was good at this kind of a con game, but does that make him smart?  Compared to how stupid departments of the government are, Obama would look smart.  It is like a one eyed person in a group of blind people.  That was Obama.

In a prior blog, I pointed out how far "in the ditch" Obama has driven our country and the longer he has his hands on the steering wheel, the deeper in the ditch he will drive us.  If he were smart, he would have stopped when he first went into the ditch, but not Obama.  People who are not smart use stubbornness as a defense.  They don't engage those who disagree with them, they condemn them.  Isn't that exactly what Obama has been doing?

I wonder why we do not hear more about Obama's "handler", Valerie Jarrett.  If you look at all the speeches that Obama has "read" off the teleprompter, you have to wonder who wrote or proof read them for him.  Obama was out playing golf, not writing his won speeches. 

If Obama was really smart, how did he fall for the global warming bull shit or the electric car thing.  Or even better the hydrogen car or the "cash for clunkers" program.  How about the "shovel ready" projects?  Can you think of even one thing where Obama demonstrated that he was smart? I can't.  Look at Obamacare.  Does he know the difference between central control systems and distributed control systems?  I don't think so.  How about Bayes Theorem?  If he knew that, he would have known that in Libya  it was terrorists and not a gang of people who did not like a Youtube film.

The bottom line is Obama is not smart, but over 50% of our voters are even dumber.  That is the future of the USA.  Watch the numbers on GNP per person or the school test scores and you will be able to follow this country down hill, one step at a time.