I live in the Northwoods and like to keep up with new words. When Obama said that the terrorists who bombed the Boston Marathon were "self radicalized", I knew that I had a new word to deal with. At first, I thought that it was something like masturbation where you do something to yourself, but coming from Obama, I knew that it was something larger. What was that? That is the big question.
I then got to thinking about Obama, himself, and if he was, in fact, self liberalized. I guess that you could be both a Judas and a liberal all at the same time, but I think that being a liberal is just a means to the end. Remember that, "the ends justify the means" and the end is the distruction of the USA. Remember that. I wonder if Obama got the hate for the USA that he has because his father was a Black Moslem who knocked up his 18 years old liberal mother out of wed lock? Or could it have been the fact that she married a Moslem and converted from what ever she was to the Moslem faith? Could it have been that he attended Columbia University and was the house guest of the liberal professors there? Could it have been that he started his political career in the home of one of the Weather Men who wanted to distroy the USA? Could it have been that he attended the church of the USA hate monger, Rev Wright, for 20 years?
If after all the above, if Obama "self liberalized" himself, what possible hope do you think we have for the future of the USA? I guess that I do have a problem with this whole concept of autogenisus. Did you ever wonder why this business of "self radicallization" or "self liberalization" never happens to people who are not either Black or Moslems? Further, why did this type of thing not happen 1,000 years ago since it is not the product of society or the people you associate with?
I guess that my bottom line is that this whole concept of "self generation" is total bull shit and most people do not seem to be able to see thru it. Is there no hope?