Thursday, May 16, 2013

Obama, The Barn Door President

I was raised on a farm and know a little about barn doors.  I am sure that Obama never lived on nor visited a farm.  If he had, he would have known that you are not supposed to leave the barn door open and that is exactly what Obama keeps doing.  Obama seems to be good at closing the barn door once 51% of the nations voters tell him that the barn door is open.

The problem with Obama is that he never finds out who left the barn door open in the first place so there is no way that he can prevent it from happening again.  When asked if he noticed that the barn door was open, Obama always says that this is the first time that he was told that the barn door was open.  The problem that I have with Obama is that he never looks to see if the barn door is open or not for himself.  He only checks out the barn door after someone tells him that the barn door is open.

Over the years, I have observed many executives who take pride in the fact that they can solve problems once they are brought to their attention.  My problem with these types of executives is why the problems happen in the first place.  I know the answer.  They are really not very good executives.  A good executives "prevent" problems from happening in the first place.  This is exactly what Obama does "not" seem qualified to do.  For that reason, Obama has to be judged as a very incompetent executive.

I think that I have already told the story about how I had left the barn door open and one of the horses got out.  I told my father that I would go get the horse and put him back in, but my father just gave me a hard spanking and got the horse himself.  I got no credit for offering to getting the horse back in nor should we give any credit to Obama for correcting his won errors.  Catching the terrorists who killed our people in Libya does not compensate for the fact that Obama did not do his job in the first place by protecting our people.

The problem that I have with most voters is that they can not see thru the fact that Obama is a "Barn Door President".  Until we get smarter voters, I do not see much hope for my country.