Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lerner And The IRS

Did you hear what this lady said?  She said that she did not violate any rules and that may be true.  The problem with most people is that they do not ask the right questions.  Lerner may have not broken any rules, but I am sure that she knows people who did and some of those people worked under her.  The main reason that she took the 5th is that if questioned further, she would have had to tell the names of those who gave her orders and to whom she passed those orders on too.  I am sure she got her orders from Obama, but that does not mean she broke any rules.  I don't think she may have broken any rules when she passed the orders that she got onto those under her.  This might sound like some kind of play on words and it is, but it gives her cover.  If she had not taken the 5th, she would have ended up, under further questioning, implicating Obama.  She took the 5th, not to protect herself, but to protect Obama.

I have blogged on this many times over the past several years that most people have serious blind spots.  Some times it is religion and some times it is politics.  I started out with a complete list of all the possibilities including the possibility that Obama was a Judas.  As I have connected the dots, Obama keeps coming up as a Judas.  If Obama as a Judas is "not" on your list, then he can't come up as a Judas when you try to connect the dots.  That is the problem with most people and with the news media now.  It is just that simple.  What Lerner did fits right in with the fact that Obama is a Judas who wants to destroy this country.  Why else would he keep supporting Holder?  It is not loyalty.  Obama is a Judas and he needs people like Holder who will do anything without concern for the future of the USA.  The mystery to me is why and how we have so many people who want to destroy the USA.  I know the hippies form the 1960"s wanted to change every thing, but I never took them seriously, but apparently Obama has.

If you can figure this thing out with any other conclusion, let me know.  It aways comes up the same way in the end for me.  I saw this whole thing play out in Chile back in the 70's and it looks just the same now only it is Obama and not Allende.  Remember, the problem was solved in Chile when Allende shot himself..