Several months ago I wrote a blog called "Fortytwo Up". It was about a documentary series made by an English writer about 14 kids who were at the time 7 years old. He followed these kids with interviews every seven years from 1964 on up to 49 years now. The premise for the series is an old Jesuit adage that says, "give me the child to age 7 and I will give you the man...". This series shows clearly that this is true. You can see it when you see the kids interviewed every 7 years from age 7 on. The reason that I wrote this blog and suggest that you go to the Internet and view some of the historical videos is so that you can see who our President really is. He lived as a Muslim outside the USA until he was 8 years old. When he was 8 years old he moved to Hawaii where he lived with his grandparents. You look at the videos and you judge whether we really know who Obama is. He can try to fake it, but he still is the person he was when he was 7 years old. That is why he hates the USA and wants to trash our country.
I listen to people talking about Obama and I know for a fact that none of them have ever watched the Seven Up Series. You watch it and it will open your eyes like nothing that you have ever seen before.