Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Fire In Hawaii

The Hawaii fires has already killed over 150 people and it is claimed that this the most people ever killed in a forest fire.  This blog will be short and to the point and will open you eye about honest in the press.

Back in 1871 there was a forest fire in the state of Wisconsin.  It was called the Peshtigo fire and it happened on the same day as the great Chicago fire.  Did you ever hear about this forest fire?  I did not think so.  They are not 100% sure of the exact number who died so the estimates are between 1,500 and 2,500.  The news papers reported the Chicago fire but did not at first report the Peshtigo fire.  That was because the fires was to large and moved so fast that very few were able to get away and report on the fire.

The point of this blog is to, again, point out the the news media can not be trusted 100%.  The current news media is even worse in the quality of their reporting and most of you know it.  I think the largest natural disaster is still the explosion of a ship loaded with fertilizer in Texas.  There was just another ship loaded with fertilizer exploding in the Mediterranean.  I think is was some Russian ship.  Did you hear about that one?  I didn't think so.