Monday, August 21, 2023

Biden As A Father

 In this blog, I am going to examine how good of a father Biden is.  It will be interesting.

We already know how good of a politician Biden is.  He has one of the worst histories in the Senate.  Can you name any single significant thing that he did?  I know that I can't.  How about you?  The only reason that he became Vice President under Obama was that he had sonority in the Senate because he was from such a small state.  Obama wanted to off set his low rating in foreign relations by having a Vice President who was chair of the Senate Foreign Relations committee.  No one at the time realized that Biden was incompetent and only got the job because of his sonority.  Such is our government.

As a father, one has the responsibility to raise your kids to prepare them for life.  That mean both economic and moral.  I recall that Biden once said that his son was the "smartest person" he had ever was around.  We should have spotted that one right off.  Like golf, if you want to improve your game, then play with better golfers than you are.  It appears that Biden did not have a good relationship with any really smart people.  If you think about it, how could a father fly across the Pacific Ocean with his son and never talk to him about the reason that he was going along with his father?  Either Biden is a lot more stupid than most of os think or he is totally dishonest.  While Biden was meeting with Chinese government people, his son is cooking up a deal with business people in China.  If anyone knows anything about communist countries and their economy, they would know that these business people  are directly tied to the party?  Don't answer that.  The media has brain washed a very large percentage of our population and you know it.  Apparently Biden knew that too because of his life time in Washington politics.

This whole thing is rotten to the core and Biden as a father is just as bad.  I do not see how, as a parent myself, how it would be possible for me to do only a small  percentage of what Biden has done..How about you?  Are you a good parent?  I hope so.