Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Crime Pays

 Do you think "Crime Pays"?  In the case of Afghanistan, it does.  This blog will use some 4th grade math to show you.

I think the size of the Afghan Taliban was about 75,000.  I will use this number to calculate how much each terrorist earned in about 3 or 4 months.  The estimates that I have heard about the cost of building the USA Embassy in Afghanistan was about $850,000,000.  If you divide that up between the 75,000 terrorists, you get $11,333 for each terrorist.  That looks like a good payoff for just 3 or 4 months of work.

Now, let's look at the military equipment that we left behind.  Remember that we left over 22,000 Humvee's. That is only a drop in the bucket.  If the terrorist put those Humvees in a parade with them spaced every 50 feet, the parade would be over 200 miles long!  I have seen estimates that the total value of the military equipment that we left was worth at least $350,000,000,000.  If we divide that again by the number of terrorists, we get $4,666,000 for each terrorist.  That means that each terrorist is not a millionaire.  Not bad for bunch of men who can not even read or write.

I just thought that these numbers might wake some of you up and open you eyes about how stupid that Biden has been.