Saturday, April 25, 2020

Bring In The Clowns

I never thought I would be saying this, but "Bring In The Clowns".  I will reveal these clowns in this blog.

I guess you watched the "medical experts" on TV News tell us all that they just became aware that UV light kills virus including the cornoavirus.  This might look like good news to most, but to anyone with a brain, it reveals that our so called "medical experts" are in fact "clowns".  That's right "clowns".

These people are supposed to know biology and chemistry as well as medicine.  These people are total frauds and here is why.  How important is pure clean water for public health?  It is about number one on the list.  How do we get pure sterile water?  We have to sterilize it some place along the line and how do we do that?  One of the most common is with Chlorine and second is UV and Ozone.  They have to know this sort of thing to do their jobs, if they are not total frauds.

Sportsmen have been using Ozone generators for years to get rid of their smell while hunting or smell on their clothing or the smell of their dogs.  You can buy these generators in any sporting good store! I just spoke to a Veterinarian who graduated form one of our universities and they had never heard of using Ozone to kill smells or to sterilize air and water.  How many clowns do we have?

I first stumbled onto the use of UV to kill organic smell compounds back in 1959.  That's right 1959!  That was a few years ago.  It happened that I shot a buck and took it to my local corner market to have it  cut up.  The owner hung the buck in his cooler and when I walked into the cooler, I noticed two florescent UV blue lights hanging in the cooler.  I asked what those were for and the grocer told me that they were to kill smells and germs.  I have since seen them in several meat processing shops.  I knew from then on that UV light could kill germs and I consider virus as a type of germ.  I have since asked several meat cutters if they ever used UV lights in their shops and all told me that they had never heard of it. How can that be?

I know that some of you have aquariums so you must know something about UV and Ozone.  It is very common to use Ozone generators to clean the water and also add Oxygen to the aquarium.  I have blogged in the past that one of the scariest things is "specialization".  This is where we take a person of low IQ and let them focus into a very small area so that they know just enough to get by in that one narrow area.  It works for a while, but when something unusual like the coronavirus appears these types of people are totally unprepared to deal with it.  Isn't that exactly what is happening when we listen to these "so call" "medical experts"?

People who feel that they don't have to be knowledgeable in some area because they can depend on "experts" have no one else but themselves to blame when things go bad as has happened with the coronavirus.  If you like trusting clowns with your life and those of your children, keep it up!

PS--Here is another one regarding Ozone.  Many class Ozone as a pollutant, because they see it whenever they find "smog".  Ozone is not the pollutant, it is the other organic compound that are also in that same air.  Ozone destroys these organic compounds by oxidation.  It is a lot easier to detect active substances like Ozone than more inert compounds.  Finding Ozone is correlated with the presents of real pollutants.  That is why they look for Ozone.  If they were not also clowns, they would realize this simple fact!