It is clear that our Chamber Of Commerce is against President Trump's duties on Mexico. Whose side are they on? This blog will explain that.
Look at me as a big shoe selling company who is a member of Chamber Of Commerce. I want to sell shoes and make a lot of money. How can that be bad? Here are the facts. First off, I import 100% of the shoes that I sell. I used to buy shoes made here, but I figured out how I can get them made cheaper in China. With these cheaper shoes, I can make a lot more money.
I pointed out in a prior blog that illegal immigrants earn less than half of what the median legal family make. The more illegal immigrants who get into the USA, the lower the median family income is. That is a fact and it violates my fundamental objective for the USA. You know that. As a shoe selling company, all I want to do is to sell as many shoes as I can. Look at it this way. If I have one legal family, I can sell them one pair of shoes, but if I have two or more illegal families, I can sell even more shoes. Why wouldn't I want more illegal immigrants? They don't personally cost me anything and I can sell more shoes. Great!
Are you starting to see that the Chamber Of Commerce has objectives that are very different from you and me? In Econ 101, they promote what is good for the shoe company but not what is good for you and me who used to work for a company that made shoes. Our representatives in Washington D C are so use to taking care of the Chamber Of Commerce, that they have lost sight of the people who voted them into office. It is up to us to put people into office who really represent our objectives and not just those of big businesses. The shoe company is a lot more typical than you might think. To meet the objective of most of the citizens of the USA, the Chamber of Commerce is going to have to accept a few compromises! The USA needs to be first, not just the members of the Chamber of Commerce!
Look at me as a big shoe selling company who is a member of Chamber Of Commerce. I want to sell shoes and make a lot of money. How can that be bad? Here are the facts. First off, I import 100% of the shoes that I sell. I used to buy shoes made here, but I figured out how I can get them made cheaper in China. With these cheaper shoes, I can make a lot more money.
I pointed out in a prior blog that illegal immigrants earn less than half of what the median legal family make. The more illegal immigrants who get into the USA, the lower the median family income is. That is a fact and it violates my fundamental objective for the USA. You know that. As a shoe selling company, all I want to do is to sell as many shoes as I can. Look at it this way. If I have one legal family, I can sell them one pair of shoes, but if I have two or more illegal families, I can sell even more shoes. Why wouldn't I want more illegal immigrants? They don't personally cost me anything and I can sell more shoes. Great!
Are you starting to see that the Chamber Of Commerce has objectives that are very different from you and me? In Econ 101, they promote what is good for the shoe company but not what is good for you and me who used to work for a company that made shoes. Our representatives in Washington D C are so use to taking care of the Chamber Of Commerce, that they have lost sight of the people who voted them into office. It is up to us to put people into office who really represent our objectives and not just those of big businesses. The shoe company is a lot more typical than you might think. To meet the objective of most of the citizens of the USA, the Chamber of Commerce is going to have to accept a few compromises! The USA needs to be first, not just the members of the Chamber of Commerce!