Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sorry, But I Have Had It With Muslims

I have had it with Muslims and I think that you should too.  This  whole violence within the Muslim faith is not new to the world, but it is new here in the USA.  Rather than thinking of the USA as some special place exempt from evil, we need to wake up.  I blogged before about how we have all kinds of citizens who are only satisfied with "Perfect Solutions".  As long as we have that attitude, we will never resolve the Radical Muslim Terrorist problem.  Obama can't even say the words.  I think that it is because down deep he is "still" a Muslim.

For 99% of the time of existence of Man on Earth, there was no Muslim religion.  Think about that for a moment.  If the human race got along with out the Muslim religion for all that time,  it stands to reason that we should be able to get by with out the Muslim religion now.  This is not one of those "three strikes and you are out".  I don't think the Muslim religion deserves any more strikes or times at bat.  They have had there chance and have failed.  I know that many Muslims will claim that they would never hurt a fly, so why should  they be singled out?  I single them out because of their "in action".  Their "in action" let this happen. The world has known for thousands of years that the Muslim religion was violent and could not coexist with any other religion.  If that is the case, I think it is time to eliminate the Muslim religion, period.  No more "time outs", no more "strikes" and no more "times at bat".  It is over.

Why didn't the human race see this coming when the Persians invaded Hindustan almost a thousand years ago and murder over 30 million Indians Hindus?  When you are faced with a problem that has only one solution, only an idiot could stand there and watch hoping for the "Perfect Solution".  It ain't going to come.  Get over it.  I'm sorry.

I think that we should consider a Constitutional amendment that would out law the Muslim religion here in the USA.  Short of some thing like that, the violence that we are experiencing will continue.  I know that many of you know of some Muslim person who seems very nice and harmless.  It is like a poisonous snake.  You can't go thru life avoiding places where the snakes might be or conducting your life in a way as not to provoke the snake to bite.  The only solution is to eliminate the snake and that is what I am proposing with the Muslim religion.  I will listen to your solutions as long as it is one that will solve the problem and does not require that we "wait" for the second coming or some kind of magic.  I have had it!!!

PS--I just heard some lame brain on TV say that the shooter in Orlando was born in New York so keeping Muslims out of the USA would have not prevented the shooting.  Do you agree with that?  If so, you are a lame brain too.  The only reason that he was born in New York was that we let his parents into the USA.  We should not have let his parents in in the first place.  No matter how good our screening is of Muslims, how can it "predict" that the people are not going to have screwed up murders for kids and grand kids.? Are you starting to see the problem?  The Muslim religion is just not compatible with civilized society.  Historically, the only time Muslims have been civil is when they are in "total" control of a country or society.  They are just not compatible with the modern world!!!