I watched the video on Ted Nugent's interview about Obama and agree with most of what he had to say, but that is not the point of this blog. If Ted Nugent had it right, he would have accursed Obama of being a Judas leading dumb sheep to slaughter. My point is what has happened to Ted Nugent since he made the speech.
As I understand it, Obama has call down his tax paid goons to attack Ted in every way that is possible. Our government has the financial power to bankrupt anyone who they chose to attack and that is our real problem. Most people have families and are not as rich as Ted and thus have no choice but to give in to the attacks by the Obama goons. That is a fact. I think everyone thought that the Obama's government attacks on the Tea Party was the only story, but it is going on every day against individuals like Ted who speak out against Obama's policies.
You should go on the internet and see how the Obama government has been attacking Ted Nugent. It has all come from the Federal government agencies from the DNR on down. Even when state officials were along on Ted's hunts, the Federal goons still attacked Ted. To end many of the charges and to prevent having to pay even higher legal fees, Ted pleaded "no contest" to some of the charges. This did not mean he was guilty of anything, only that there was no way to get Obama's leaches off his back.
In an earlier blog, I mentioned how Salvador Allende in Chile did almost exactly what Obama has done. He had the OSHA goons in Chile attack businesses that did not agree with his policies. I predicted this when Obama was elected. Check it out! I also said that the most dangerous person in the Obama government was going to be his Attorney General and it has been. He has hand picked who to attack and who not to bother. Open your eyes before Obama and his goons attack you. Don't try to hide and not speak up when you know what Obama is doing is wrong. Ted Nugent is one of the only people that I know of who has the courage to speak up.
If you don't do anything, what has happened to Ted Nugent could happen to you.