Thursday, March 21, 2013

Obama's Speech Pattern In Isreal


Did you listen to Obama's speech in Israel?  Have you noticed his unusual speech pattern?  I don't mean the hesitation for affect, but the words and their total lack of content.  Few things irritate me more than bull shit speech.  This speech that is totally devoid of content and which totally wastes my time.  You can see this when someone speaks in the "third person", but it can be more subtle at other times.  I am sorry that I do not have the total text of Obama's speech, but here is the basic message.

Obama went on an on telling us "what we think".  I am the only one who knows what I think and I am not interested in someone who has never met me telling me what I think.  I know what Obama's objective was in doing this.  It was to make you think that he understands you and "agrees" with you.  Why else would he go on and on telling you what you "think"?  What he wants to do is to establish a "positive" relationship with you without having to tell you anything about himself.  Notice that he never told you what he was thinking or the reason for why he did or did not do some thing.  He never told you what he would do and why he would do it.  He told you nothing, yet you felt that he was talking to you because he was telling you what you "think".  If what he tells you is general enough, the same message could apply to you as well as your worst enemy and both of you would feel a connection to him.  He is a con man pure and simple and he has studied under Rev. Wright for over 20 years to develop that skill.  How do you think Rev Wright became a millionaire without ever having to really work or invest his own money?  He was a con man and showed Obama every trick in the book.  Now Obama is using it on you and you don't even know it.

I test this concept on people from time to time and here is a typical response.  When asked about a topic in the news for their "opinion" liberals seem not able to respond with their opinion.  They normally come back with, "....some people think that....", but never reveal what they think.  This is the way Obama does it too.  He never tells you what he thinks or why.  The other thing that liberals do is to attack any conservative idea as, "not being a perfect solution".  It is always amazing that they can spend my tax money on something they define as only "good" and not even go the next step to see if it is "worth it" or not.  Getting off track.

Two things I do not like, answering a question with a question and trying to tell me what I think.  If you want to piss me off, do either of the above.  It should piss you off too and you know the person does it all the time.  Obama.