Thursday, April 12, 2012

Obama's Change And Fair, Two Meaningless Words

If I hear Obama say "fair" one more time, I am going to go crazy. The word "fair" should be taken out of the English vocabulary. We could do very well without the word. We don't seem to have a problem adding new words, but getting rid of worthless words is almost impossible. I am coming on strong about this because the use of the word "fair" only confuses any form of communication. Think about it this way. What value is a word that has a different meaning in the minds of every human? It would seem to me that the way to communicate would be with words that both parties agree on. It is no different from two people trying to have a conversation in two different languages where each only know their single language. I suspect that you think what I have been saying as strange. Well, it is not and here is why.

Got back to the last Presidential election. Obama's main pitch was "change". He claimed that he was going to make the kinds of changes that people wanted. Notice that he was never challenged by the liberal media to define any of those "changes". If challenged at all, he never got beyond the simple word "change". He may have said that he was only going to make the "right kind" of "changes" or the "changes that people wanted". He might as well have been speaking in a foreign language for all the meaning that his word "change" communicated. Obama knows that most of the voters are stupid, but how he is different is that he treats his supporters as being stupid. He talks down to them and they are so stupid that they don't see what he is doing. Most people give stupid people extra consideration and look for the "good" in people. Not Obama, he knows they are stupid and he treats them that way. If the "ends justifies the means" then Obama's conduct is perfectly understandable. For the people who I associate with, the ends do "not" justify the means. That is one of the reason that many of these people do not get elected to public office. They are not willing to do what it takes to get elected. They have enough character to accept not being elected if they have to sacrifice the "soul". This is not the case with Obama. He laughs at those who stick with their ethics. He wants to run the show even if it means he has to be in league with the devil. Getting off the topic a little here.

I was talking with a friend who told me that while raising his two kids, he forbid the use of the word "fair". What he found his kids doing when they came to him for approval and he rejected their request was that they claimed he was not "fair". No mater what decision he made, if the kids did not like it, they claimed that he was not being "fair". All the other kid's parents allowed them to do this or that or go here or there and when my friend said "no", they claimed he was not "fair". It turned out just like I said above. The word "fair" had no real meaning since it was being used in 100% of the cases where my friend told his kids "no". Now, look at Obama. He is using this word "fair" just like he used the word "change". Neither word has a meaning. If the two words have a meaning, it is not the same for any two people.

Years ago, I was listening to some person on TV who lived under a cruel dictator some place and when the interviewer asked about getting rid of the dictator, the person made the statement, "better the devil you know than the devil that we don't know". At the time, I though this was a stupid statement because my mind set was that anyone else would be better than the current dictator. I was the young and stupid one. As is often the case, the new devil is worse than the old devil. When our voters vote for "change" or "fairness", they better understand exactly what that is or they could have a worse devil and that is exactly what we have gotten with Obama. Obama is a devil who wants to destroy this country that my family both Native American and those who came to Jamestown shed their blood to build. It is that simple so why are so many people fooled by the two words "change" and "fair"?
That is the real problem and I don't see an easy solution.