Friday, February 17, 2012
2012 Presidental Election Dirty Tricks
Some time ago, I made my prediction about the up coming 2012 Presidential election. In that blog, I pointed out that we should expect a lot of "dirty tricks" from the Democratic Party and the labor unions. It follows from their basic philosophy, which is, "the ends justify the means". That means that there is not anything that they would not do to win. Like war, there are at least two rules. The first is to come to the battle with the most guns. Obama has more money already in the bank than any other Presidential candidate in history and he will spend it. The other rule is the surprise attack. This means that many of the "dirty tricks" will not be played until the last minute when there will be no time for a counter attack. With the unions, the Democrats will have many paid soldiers on the ground ready to attack at the last minute in multiple locations. You just wait. It is going to happen and it is going to be like no other election in history. Obama and his Hippie group from the 60's have come too far to not go all the way. I am going to add to this blog over time as I point out the different "dirty tricks". I can now predict that the list is going to get very long. If you know of some, "comment" and I will add them to the list.