Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Post 2012 Election Prediction

I hope you read my prediction about the next election in 2012. There, I predicted that Obama would exploit every marginally legal thing that he can to get reelected. For Obama and his followers, "the ends justifies the means". That means that he will do things well beyond everything that you have seen done before. For him and his followers, they have no limits. We are talking about religion here, not politics and democracy as we have know it for all these years. Go read my predictions, but I have more predictions. What it Obama does not get reelected? That is the message of this blog.

My guess is that Obama will not get reelected. As a person who is part of a family who has been here for over 20 generations, I can't imagine people who have come later, but have the right to vote to reelect Obama. So on that basis, what do you think will happen? I have never seen my country so polarized where there are so many groups who seem to hate other groups. Obama seems to want to make divisions with in our country even worse. You have to ask, "why?". For Obama and his wife, even if he is not reelected, his battle is not over. He wants to kill the USA as we know it, pure and simple. If he loses, the best thing that he can have is a large group of people who also hate the USA. It is very interesting how thru out history, even small groups who are well organized and have a stomach full of hate can make some real bad things happen. Look at Russia. Russia with the Czar was a bad thing, but what followed was worse. The mess in Germany after WWI was also a mess, but it got worse with Hitler. Don't think it could happen here? Think again. The people who made it possible for the communists to take over Russia and the Nazi who took over Germany appeared to be normal people. It could and I predict that it will happen again here even if Obama loses. I blogged on this point before, it is the "big lie".
My father told me when I was about 5 or 6 years old about watching out for the "big lie". My father was not a well educated person, but he was still smart and could see the big picture and the "big lies". Most people looked at the world thru rose colored glasses and never saw the "big lie".

My point is that with the election, the battle will not be over. Think about this? I hear young people say that they would rather be out of a job and starve rather than pollute the world any more. Your kids and mine have been spending more time with unionized school teachers who think this way than they have been spending with their normal parents. Most kids feel that they need to "save the world". You know it and I know it. Obama knows it too and he is taking advantage of it. Our kids have been brain washed. It was easy because we rank about 30th in the world in science, but we know how to save the world.

I can remember when Truman was elected and how people grumbled, but they accepted the fact of the fair election. Next time I am not so sure we will see a similar acceptance if Obama is not reelected. That is the real problem with democracy. What if people do not accept the results of an election? I am now going to predict that if Obama does not get reelected that he and his group of radicals will continue to cause trouble and that trouble will be violent fast. What you have been seeing is a warm up for the real thing. Our kids who have been brain washed will be the ones who turn against their parents. It happened in Germany not so many years ago and it will happen here. You might think that I am crazy, but look at the past and then think about the future!!!!