Sunday, September 24, 2023

Global Warming Screw Job

 I am so fed up with our government that I am becoming a radical and in this blog you will see why.

It is difficult to dig out many fact that one needs to make informed decisions about global warming and immigration, but I think that I may have stumbled onto some keu data.  It is from some group called "Center For Immigration Studies".  They have a lot of data and several blogs based on the data.  I am not totally sure about the quality of the data, but you can be the judge of that.

For some reason the communications about global warming always seems to leave out the impact of the number of people here on Earth.  Why is that?  We now have just over 8 billion people on Earth.  That is the most that there have ever been.  It is my opinion that the driver of global warming if there is actually such a think is (1) Quality of life (2) Number of people on Earth.  It is as simple as that.  

Think about this.  When there were many fewer people here on Earth and their quality of life was well below what it is today, there was no problem with global warming, but as the quality of life improved and the number of people here on Earth things changed.  Many thing have changed and that is very clear, but is there such a thing as actual global warming?  I am not sure and no one else is either.

Do you or did you ever watch a TV program called "Preppers"?  These are people who feel the world is going to come to an end in their life time.  They have all kinds of reason for why and how.  The common denominator of most of them is that it will happen rapidly and for that reason they have developed plans to deal with the situation.  They prepare in two ways.  (1) They want to be sure that they have food and water and thus do not starve. (2)  They know that many people will not prepare and will try to steal their food or kill them.  Because they feel this whole thing will play out rapidly, that they only need food for about a year or so and the means to protect themselves for a short period of time until most of the people who are not prepared will die off.  

The reason that I mention this story is that it clearly applies to the global warming concern.  The USA appears to be putting its resources into preventing global warming to the point that we will be broke and starving if it ever happens.  Other countries are getting richer just like the Preppers prepared themselves for the event.  Do you see that and do you understand what is happening.  In the end the USA will be so poor that we can not help any one.  Countries who have protected their economies will be able to squash us like a bug.

Now to my main point and that is population.  Most of you have so few facts that most of you are not in a position to see what is going on right around you.  Most have to "do gooder" mentality and want to give away their own and other people's money to save the world.  I don't want the quality of life to have to go down to save the world, I would much prefer to address population. I don't mean killing people, I mean "don't have them in the first place".  Like most problems I feel that you will get your most impact by focusing on the "tall tent poles" and what are they?  Population and those who are over breeding right now.  Who are they and what can we do about them.  Here is what I found and you will be very surprised with these number.  

If you look at the USA that you and your parents grew up in, well it is changing and the "tall tent pole" is breeding by immigrants both legal and illegal.  Most is by illegal immigrants because many of them have come here from countries that are already over crowded with population like over 1,000 people per square mile and median ages under 25.  Here is the data that I dug out. It is the worst states in terms of the percentage of births to immigrants legal and illegal.

California------------------35.7%

New York------------------30.4%

Massachusetts-------------27,3%

Nevada---------------------27.2%

Florida----------------------27.7%

USA-------------------------19.9%

How long do you think it will take before these states look to most Americans like foreign countries if they do not already.  Think of our schools?

I could go on, but I think that most of you get the message.  We don't need more people in the USA.  If the number goes down it will mean that we will have a higher quality of life and we will not cause more global warming.  We will have more of every thing per individual.  The pie could be smaller, but we would have a larger piece of pie and isn't that objective?