Did you read that Ukraine is the "bread basket"? This blog will reveal the truth;
I checked the internet and found that the USA produces 43% of the worlds corn. There are at least t states in the USA that produce more corn than the Ukraine. The best numbers that I could find show that the Ukraine only produces about 1.5% the world's corn. That is a drop in the bucket; I also found that the USA uses 40% of the corn we produce to make ethanol for fuel. That amounts to 17,2% of the world's production of corn, That is over 11 times the amount of corn produced by Ukraine. If Biden would allow more drilling, we could use all that corn for food.
Why is it that we seem to allow people around the world to starve before we would drill rather than using our corn to make ethanol? You would have to be very stupid to agree with the current policy of Biden. In a prior blog, I pointed out that plowing to grown corn actually causes more Carbon Dioxide to be emitted from the soil than that take out of the air by the growth of corn. The solution of global warming is not producing more ethanol from corn, but a reduction in human population. Why do you never hear anyone proposing that? '
PS-- How much corn did Ukraine "not" grow for the world in the last couple of months? The answer is "zero". The impact of "zero" is "zero" on the supply of corn.