This is my second blog on this subject. After doing some more research on the subject, I have realized that the problem is much worse than I originally thought. I know that this is not the kind of subject that is easy and honestly to discuss, but I am going ahead anyway.
The Muslim community has been very isolated since its origin 1,400 years ago. That means members do not move in or out of the community very often. They marry only within that narrow community. Originally, I blogged that this could have detrimental affects on the general genetic health of the Muslim community, but now, I know that the affects are much worse than originally thought. This new understanding comes from the fact that many Muslim marry "first cousins". Data shows that over 75% of the Muslims in Pakistan marry their "first cousins". Many other Muslim countries have similar marriage patterns.
Here are some of the long term affects of marriage to "first cousins". Studies in Denmark show that the percentage of still born babies is 10 times higher for Muslims than non-Muslims. Birth defects including mental problems show a similar relationship. There are reports from our military responsible for training Saudi Arabian pilots that many have night blindness and serious mental problems making then very difficult to train. This can be traced to the problems related to inbreeding within the Muslim community. Public schools in Denmark report that most of the children with learning problems are Muslim even though they are a very small percentage of the school population.
The US Department of Agriculture just reported that the cost to raise one child is approximately $233,000. When you consider that Muslims average at least 6 children, that means they would need to come up with $1,396,000 so that they were not a burden to society. I ask you, "How many Muslim families can come up with that kind of money"? If you consider what the additional cost is to care for a child with birth defects, the Muslim community is clearly more of a social burden than groups who do not allow marriage between "first cousins".
For those of you who are offended by the above blog, I recommend that you do your own research into this subject with an open mind.
PS---Here is another fact that I found. When the suicide terrorists were examined, it was found that a disproportionate number had birth defects. These were both mental and physical. It seems clear that these people could not compete in the general society and thus opted for a different path to the "happy hunting grounds". I have thought for a while about how people could be convinced to kill themselves in the process of being a terrorist. Now I know. They have genetic defects caused by "first cousin" marriages.
PS---Research in India shows that Muslims have twice as many children as native Indians. but have a shorter life expectancy. Research done with domestic animals show that inbreeding or line breeding reduces the "vigor" of the animals and results in shorter life expectancies. Due to political correctness, one often has to resort to domestic animal studies to understand the impact of inbreeding or marriage to "first cousins" on such things as life expectancy.
PS---Most of the research on inbreeding and line breeding comes from domestic animal breeding research. To mimimize the bad affects of inbreeding and line breeding, domestic animal breeders "cull" out individuals that carry any bad charactoristics. This does not solve the problem, but it greatly reduces the affect. Now how does this apply to humans? I propose a simple test. What percentage of females of any particular group end up unmarried, childless or old maids? This is only my personal observation, but I feel that the Jewish groups has the largest number of old maids and the Muslim group has the fewest. If this is the case, it would account for why the life expectancy of the Jewish group is one of the longest and the Muslims are one of the shortest. I leave it to you to do your own research. Animal breeders agree that off springs of inbreeding do not have the "vigor" of others.
The Muslim community has been very isolated since its origin 1,400 years ago. That means members do not move in or out of the community very often. They marry only within that narrow community. Originally, I blogged that this could have detrimental affects on the general genetic health of the Muslim community, but now, I know that the affects are much worse than originally thought. This new understanding comes from the fact that many Muslim marry "first cousins". Data shows that over 75% of the Muslims in Pakistan marry their "first cousins". Many other Muslim countries have similar marriage patterns.
Here are some of the long term affects of marriage to "first cousins". Studies in Denmark show that the percentage of still born babies is 10 times higher for Muslims than non-Muslims. Birth defects including mental problems show a similar relationship. There are reports from our military responsible for training Saudi Arabian pilots that many have night blindness and serious mental problems making then very difficult to train. This can be traced to the problems related to inbreeding within the Muslim community. Public schools in Denmark report that most of the children with learning problems are Muslim even though they are a very small percentage of the school population.
The US Department of Agriculture just reported that the cost to raise one child is approximately $233,000. When you consider that Muslims average at least 6 children, that means they would need to come up with $1,396,000 so that they were not a burden to society. I ask you, "How many Muslim families can come up with that kind of money"? If you consider what the additional cost is to care for a child with birth defects, the Muslim community is clearly more of a social burden than groups who do not allow marriage between "first cousins".
For those of you who are offended by the above blog, I recommend that you do your own research into this subject with an open mind.
PS---Here is another fact that I found. When the suicide terrorists were examined, it was found that a disproportionate number had birth defects. These were both mental and physical. It seems clear that these people could not compete in the general society and thus opted for a different path to the "happy hunting grounds". I have thought for a while about how people could be convinced to kill themselves in the process of being a terrorist. Now I know. They have genetic defects caused by "first cousin" marriages.
PS---Research in India shows that Muslims have twice as many children as native Indians. but have a shorter life expectancy. Research done with domestic animals show that inbreeding or line breeding reduces the "vigor" of the animals and results in shorter life expectancies. Due to political correctness, one often has to resort to domestic animal studies to understand the impact of inbreeding or marriage to "first cousins" on such things as life expectancy.
PS---Most of the research on inbreeding and line breeding comes from domestic animal breeding research. To mimimize the bad affects of inbreeding and line breeding, domestic animal breeders "cull" out individuals that carry any bad charactoristics. This does not solve the problem, but it greatly reduces the affect. Now how does this apply to humans? I propose a simple test. What percentage of females of any particular group end up unmarried, childless or old maids? This is only my personal observation, but I feel that the Jewish groups has the largest number of old maids and the Muslim group has the fewest. If this is the case, it would account for why the life expectancy of the Jewish group is one of the longest and the Muslims are one of the shortest. I leave it to you to do your own research. Animal breeders agree that off springs of inbreeding do not have the "vigor" of others.