I think that I have finally connected the dots on Obama and the Republicans. When the dots connect, it always turns out to be a lot simpler than you ever would have thought. You know that this is always true when you finally figure things out.
First, let's look at just who the voters are here in the USA. I think that we rank about 25th in the world in terms of how well us voters are educated, but it does not stop there. If the total population ranks 25th, then there must be groups that are better and worse than 25th. With me on this one? This is a jump, but I think that I am on the right track and that is the two voting groups here in the USA who vote for the different parties have very different levels of education. Here is my estimate. Those who voted for Obama rank about 35th in the world in terms of education and those who voted for Romney ranked about 15th. That is a very big difference. Notice that the largest groups who voted for Obama were Blacks, Hispanics, union members and people on welfare or food stamps. If it takes "smarts" to compete in the world today, you have to admit that I am correct. All this is just to set the stage for my main point.
Now, let's look at the two groups defined above. Ask, "how do these two groups make up their minds about anything?" I contend that is is "not" with their brains. They are much like religious people. They go on "faith" without any basis for their position. As a politician, how do you deal with that? For one thing, you don't use logic or any argument that would require a brain on the part of the individual voter. That is the main reason that the Republican arguments seem to fall on deaf ears. These people are the perfect example of "one movers". They are like dogs and cats that just live in the present and never think of the future. Following me now?
It gets even better. When their leader, Obama, does a total screw up and then tells them, "I did not know anything about it", they accept that as a good excuse. Why do they accept it? Because they are so stupid and have no idea how a leader should act and what they should know before the take the job as the leader. Contrast this with the group that voted for Romney. This is the better educated group and know what a leader "should" know. They do not accept "ignorance" as a good excuse for screwing up, but the group that voted for Obama does. See where this is going?
Now look at how Obama deals with his supporters. He treats them like the stupid people that they are. He never gives them any kind of logical argument. He just smiles and shows how he loves his family. Watch the way Obama deals with his supporters and I think you will have to agree. The other side of the coin is that those who did not vote for him see what a con man and Judas that he is, but Obama does not care what they think. The net result of this kind of action by Obama and the logical way the Republicans have acted has had the affect of polarizing the country to the point that it is. Obama was elected by just over half of the voters and so he just ignores the almost other half of the population. I think that you can see how a simple minded policy of "spreading" the wealth is so popular with Obama's group and so unpopular with those who did not vote for him.
I think that this blog has connected a lot of dots in the only logical way that they could be connected. If you are "not" a "one mover", I think that you would have to agree.
PS---Do you think the financial crisis is over? It is only delayed. There is still another vote and that will be by the countries who buy our next trillion dollars of bonds. How high of an interest rate will they demand to cover the "risk"? When they stop buying, how will we pay our bills then?