Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Secretary Of State Clinton

Did you hear that finally Secretary of State Clinton is going to tell us what went on in Libya?  What I heard is that she is going to tell us all about how she is going to track down the ones who did this and bring them to justice.  As I have blogged in the past, this is one of the stupidest statements that I have ever heard.  Clinton does not seem to get the fact that these terrorists are "fungible".  That means that they are all the same, equal and that killing one has no affect on the ones who still want to kill us.  We are not talking about people who fear punishment.  It is a little like her husband who was getting a blow job in the Oval Office, he had no fear of punishment.  What would bringing him to justice accomplish?  Same with these terrorists. 

The only way to save out people is to prevent the attacks in the first place.  It does no good to spend millions to find the ones who did the job since they have no fear of punishment.  Most would just as soon die in the process of the terrorist attack, so fear of punishment is worthless.  The fact that Clinton still thinks in terms of Arkansas should be an indicator of how incompetent she is.

I should not pile this all on Clinton.  It is a fact that most of the USA voters are just a stupid as Clinton and she must be playing up to them.  She wants to go find the horse that got out of the barn because she left the door open so that we don't notice that the whole problem was the result of her incompetence.  I told you the story about how I left the barn door open, but when I proposed to go get the horse and bring him home, my father gave me a good beating and went to get the horse himself.  Our problem is that we are so stupid that if Clinton does, after spending millions, capture the ones who did this and brings them to justice, we will forgive her.  I, for one, will not forgive her.  Her actions have shown that she is incompetent and you can't change the spots on this one.

In one  of my first blogs after 9./11, I pointed out how our legal and justice system can not deal with terrorists.  Our system works on the basis of fear of punishment while the terrorists do not care about punishment.  In most cases, they plan on ending up dead at the end any way.  That is what happened with 9/11.  In that case who do we punish?  If we sweep up the body parts and some how punish them, how does that prevent any future 9/11's?  It does not.  That is why we need a new kind of thinking.  The only one that I know of is "prevention" and that is exactly what Clinton did not do in the case of Libya.  How could it be clearer?????

PS----Was the "stand down order" part of a plan to trade the Blind Sheik for our captured ambassador until a Marine did his duty?