Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chile's Allende vs Obama

Back on May 20, 2010, I wrote a blog on my personal experience with Salvador Allende in Chile. It is worth reading again. What Allende did was exactly what Obama is doing now. He made no bones about his intentions in support of labor unions and those people who voted for him. He saw his job of taking care of just those who voted for him and not doing anything for the whole country. Remember when Obama made the speech a few weeks ago to one of the automaker unions? He told them not to worry because, "he had their backs". I thought that we elected a President who would look after the "total" interest of all the people, not just those who voted for him.

In the original Allende vs Obama blog, I pointed out how Allende used the bureaucrats that reported to the executive department to "make his own laws". This is what is going on right now with the EPA and the Labor Relations Board. The Attorney General is going after anyone who Obama disagrees with even if he knows that he will lose. He knows that he can bleed opponents of their financial resources while he uses our tax money to destroy them.

Before Allende took office, I predicted that he would screw up Chile before opposition could take action, but I did not know how he would do it or how fast it could happen. Think of Obama Care and how fast such a major bill was written and passed. Obama kept saying that it had to be done by "next week". Now we are starting to see how crazy that bill was and that most of the positive claims for it have turned out to be false.

I am just one voice, but I was there when Allende took office and now I am here to see Obama do the same thing. All I can do is to point out what I have seen and warn you so that you can be prepared. Remember my blog on "Connecting the Dots"? If you open your eyes, the picture is very clear.